Guesthouse: Królowa Karkonoszy in Szklarska Poręba
Słowackiego 11a Street; Szklarska Poręba
The conference is the result of cross - border cooperation of state universities Academic Coordination Centre
in the Euroregion Neisse - Nisa - Nysa.
Project co-financed by
Marshal Office of the Lower Silesian Voivodship
Projekt dofinansowany przez
Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Dolnośląskiego
We would like conference participants to present their research papers and research projects on both their individual goals of science (PhD) and the
activities of Scientific Circles.
Reported papers, after the positive reviews, will be published in the monograph.
We would like to invite:
To participate in the conference schedule one should strictly pay attention to:
Conference program - 10.05.2018
Conference program - 11.05.2018
Editorial requirements for authors.
The manuscript should be in MS Word format (.doc or .docx), submitted as an email attachment to our email address email@example.com with a note: Young Scientist ACC 2018 (dead line: 15.05.2018).
Articles should be written in English or in Polish, in a clear, succinct and accessible manner.
a. Title: Times New Roman 14 points, bold
b. Subtitles: Times New Roman 12 points, bold
c. Body of the paper: Times New Roman 12 points
d. Table: Times New Roman 10 points
2. On a separate front page: the name of the Author / Contributor by and Affiliation: Times New Roman 11 points
3. Margins: 2.5 cm
4. Space: 1,5
5. Author's / co-author's name, Title - centred
6. Titles and subtitles: left-aligned
7. Body of the paper: justified
a. Title, sections, subsections: 12 points
b. Body of the paper: 6 points
c. Table: 0 points
9. Indent: body of the paper - special protrusion "first line" 1,25 cm
10. Notes: parenthesis - ex. (Berry 2003: 12)
11. Tables: black and white, with no shading, placed vertically, published in the text, number, and title of the above explanations and the source below, when moving to the next page - number, title and table header are repeated
1. Name and surname of the author and co-author (if any)
3. E-mail address, telephone number
4. Brief information about the author in English (up to max. 5 lines)
/on a separate first page/
6. Abstract (up to 6 lines)
7. Key words (up to 5, in alphabetical order)
9. Sections and subsections (numbering according to the following example):
a. The first subtitle
b. The second subtitle etc.
10. Summary (conclusions, findings and limitations)
11. Number of pages: 8 - 10 pages
Camuffo, F.A. (2005), Benefits of inter-firm cooperation, in: Norman, M. (Ed.), Creating the value through partnerships, Elsevier, New York, NY, pp. 15-20.
The condition for forwarding the text to reviewing process is an absolute compliance with the editorial requirements and high-quality of English language.
Wrocław Univerity of Economics
The Faculty of Economy, Management and Tourism in Jelenia Góra
Ph.D. Piotr Gryszel; Ph.D. Sabina Zaremba-Warnke
Co - organizer:
Academic Coordination Centre
in the Euroregion Neisse - Nisa - Nysa (ACC)